- She walks all over the place.
- She loves to go outside. Every day she grabs my finger and leads me to the front door. Then she'll look up at her coat and point at it.
- This kid loves to wear jackets. It doesn't matter if her jacket is in the laundry basket, drying on the clothes rack, or hanging up in her closet: if she sees it she wants it. She'll carry her jacket around and try to hand it to me until I put it on her, even if she's already wearing a jacket.
- She is saying hi and waving more freely. She waves to her dad every night when it's time for bed.
- She folds her arms for prayers by placing her hands on her chest and babbles something in the place of the word "amen".
- She will say please if you ask her to. It sounds a little more like cheese than please, but she's trying.
- She is quiet and observant around other kids. She'll watch what they do and maybe get close to them and try to play with them. If another kid takes a toy from her she doesn't do anything but stare.
- She likes dogs and will say "hoo-hoo" any time she sees or hears one.
- She is great at going to bed and sleeping for 12-13 hours straight. She usually takes one nap a day.
- She still loves to look at books and brings the same books to me over and over again. She most definitely has favorites.
- Even though Kaylee doesn't have many actual words in her vocabulary she id doing a lot of talking. She will babble at you if you ask her a question and carry on as if we understand on another.
- She loves to touch her finger tip on other people's finger tips, especially at dinner time. I jokingly said "ET, phone home" at dinner one night and she loves it. If I ever want her to come to me all I have to do is say "ET, phone home" and she'll come running over to touch fingers.
- She loves to be charming and smile at other people when we go out, but she'll act shy if people talk to her or approach her.
- She loves to climb all over the treadmill. It is her favorite place to play at the moment.
- She loves her toothbrush, but each day it seems like she has less and less patience for her teeth actually being brushed. She really like to suck on her toothbrush or brush my teeth.
Kaylee turned 15 months old on March 5th. She has taken some leaps in development. I’m not sure if it’s because she watched the older two toddlers I had been babysitting or if it is just coincidence that they happened around the same time. Here are a few things about her:
Tim & Kaitlyn
A blog is where you talk about stuff....we do that here.
Friends & Family
Brady & Taryn
Karen & Brad
Mike & Alyse
Sarah & Jimi
Scott & Sharon
Tracy and Matt
Marshall & Jani
Tyler & Crystal
Carmen & Jeremy
Edgar & Sarah
Gus & Cynthia
Matt & Yvonne
Steve & Angie